Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014


We had a fun Halloween here in Meridian.
On the 29th we went to a Trunk-Or-Treat down at the City Hall. We stood in line for over and HOUR! before we got to the trunks. And then after stopping at about 8 trunks Ethan was tired and hungry... Totally not worth our time. My feet hurt, they're not use to carrying so much weight lol.

 On Halloween night we went Trick-Or-Treating with our friends and their three kids. We walked SO MUCH! It was fun. There was a house that was INSANELY SCARY AND AWESOME! They had a hearse in the driveway with someone in it that looked creepy and was banging on the window. They had people in the garage taking out someones guts, a scary looking clown up the walk to the door and a funny blown up shadow guy. I don't know how my kids didn't get super freaked out. The hearse is what got me ha. I tried to video it but the lighting was all off. 

The boys got more candy than they have any other year and really enjoyed going out.



 I made this awesome wound with TP and elmers glue. Pinterest rock!
 Thomas just kept snapping the pictures so I acted like a Zombie coming at him haha
 The boys were ninjas this year. I tried to get them to be something scary... but they wouldn't.
  Us at our friends house before going out to Trick-Or-Treat
I Tried out a few faces since I was bored and wanted to try out my younique makeup. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment