Monday, November 3, 2014

33.5 weeks

  Today I had a midwife appointment. They are all done at my house because she lives super close to me.
Its so nice having someone to ask questions to and not feel rushed.

Ava is doing great!
I am measuring right at 33.5 weeks
I weigh 174 (yikes!)
She loves to stay in my ribs on the right side. (I didn't even know that the baby could go that far into the ribs!! That's how far she is in them ha)
We have decided the middle name Claire ❤❤ after my Granny. My dad's mom.
Her fist name is super close to my Moms mom and so I feel like she is named after each great grandma.
I love how all my kids names have meanings and are named after grandparents.
  I am getting nervous for the pain and length of the labor. But I know my body and the baby both know how to deliver.
My midwife and her assistant will be such a great support. Eric will be too, As long as he isn't too occupied with my pain 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment